Join the Shinehub Tribe
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our Sydney team based in Alexandria. Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for picking and scanning packing orders, assembly work and general warehouse duties.
We are a growing team who are passionate about creating a community-powered solar solution. By combining cutting-edge technology with the Aussie values of independence, fairness, and mateship, we’re making it easy for communities all around Australia to replace Big Energy with Community Solar, that’s powered by your peers.
** This is a casual position with at least 20 hours per week **
- Process inventory for delivery
- Sort, organise and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organise large bulk items
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Always adhere to safety protocols
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Must have minimum 1 year of Forklift experience
- Must have current forklift & drivers’ licence
- Right to work in Australia
- Able to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound computer skills
- Quick learner with an interest in renewable energy
- Passion about providing exceptional customer service
What we are offering:
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Excellent location based in Alexandria
- Supportive and encouraging environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Casual but professional office work environment
- A team of real people who are passionate about solar energy
How To Apply
Please send your CV and answers the following questions to careers @shinehub.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?